another year has passed and – after all – I think I can say I’ve been a good girl. Even though 2012 has been a though year, it also proved to be a big test that helped me knowing better both myself and what I am really able to do, in situations I had never expected to find myself into (in few months, where I lived we had to face a terrible earthquake and a flood). “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, as Kelly’s song says, so, on the bright side, this year really showed me how much I’ve been able to go through rough moments – and I really, positively surprised myself.
So, this is my Christmas wishlist, some of the thing I’d love to find all wrapped-up under my Christmas tree:
1) Acne aviator jacket: for all my “aviator mood” days, when I feel like spinning through the skies like Amelia Earhart or Charles Lindbergh, escaping the everyday routine … even though I love what I’m studying. I am not a real pilot, I just content myself pretending I am one, and one day … who knows? This jacket would be a great start, though :)
2) Gucci suede pumps: for all the days I want/need to look elegant and formal, but still secretly hope I’ll be able to find something comfortable as well to wear … these pumps look both gorgeous and comfortable, and – being as petite as I am – the platform would be really helpful!
3) Iphone 5: for all the times I need to stop reading my beloved books and daydreaming – for a while, that is – and connect to the rest of the world, this Iphone, or Panphone (as I call it, because, really, is there anything it can’t do?), would help me saving so much time and space – no matter what the size a student’s bag is, it seems it never has enough room for all the things I have to carry with me at university
4) Woolrich Luxury Arctic Parka: for all the windy, stormy, and deadly cold winter days I’ll have to face, this parka would keep me warm and uberstylish while walking to university – I’ve always dreamt of having a coat like this!
5) Tiffany & co. chain necklace: for all the days I feel like a girly girl who just needs to wear something Tiffany-ish to brighted up her day, eating croissants and singing “Moon river” with my sister
6) Maisons du Monde Comtesse bed: due to the natural calamities that happened this year, I need to buy new furniture for my room, and the “little princess” that still lives inside of me made me fall in love with this bed ever since the first time I saw it. If it’s true that “a dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep“, I really wish I could make wonderful dreams sleeping in this bed :)
Writing this was actually funny, I would really love any of these items! Thanks Polyvore and happy holidays to all of you!!!